Hello wonderful people!
I love reading blogs about teaching and getting ideas from wonderful fellow teachers! I have decided to start a blog to show some of the things that work great in my class.
I am a second grade teacher in Houston, Texas and I just started my fifth year of teaching. I have taught Kindergarten, first, and second grade. Second is my favorite and holds a SWEET spot in my heart! I teach English/Language Arts and Social Studies and will be sharing ideas from my plans in these subject areas.
I also have a Teachers Pay Teachers store. Feel free to stop by and check out what I have!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sweet-In-Second
I hope you enjoy the blog :) Glad you stopped by!
XOXO,
Lisa
I love reading blogs about teaching and getting ideas from wonderful fellow teachers! I have decided to start a blog to show some of the things that work great in my class.
I am a second grade teacher in Houston, Texas and I just started my fifth year of teaching. I have taught Kindergarten, first, and second grade. Second is my favorite and holds a SWEET spot in my heart! I teach English/Language Arts and Social Studies and will be sharing ideas from my plans in these subject areas.
I also have a Teachers Pay Teachers store. Feel free to stop by and check out what I have!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sweet-In-Second
I hope you enjoy the blog :) Glad you stopped by!
XOXO,
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment